Pages

Monday, August 30, 2010

I Had A Great Day Today

Hi,
Today I made several piece that will. of course, become jewelry. I still have to piece together. It turned out to be a rather exciting day for me, I got my first online order, www.smileysdesigns.etsy.com. I've been smiling about it all day. There is nothing like getting that very first one. Especially when you have being trying so hard to make that sale. I just hope and pray that it is the first of many.  My Facebook friends have been so support and helpful on this journey and I don't know what I would do without them. There are a few that have been a tremendous help to me. I'm not going to name any name because I don't want to hurt any feeling if I accidentally leave someone out, they know who they are. A quick funny story, my mom was telling my sister about my sale and she told her it was on my "itsy bitsy shop." Bless her heart you just have to love her.

I am feeling better and I hope that tomorrow is a very productive day and another sale would be nice too.

Well, I'm tired and think I shall turn in for the night. Once again Thank you to all my Facebook friends for they congratulatory comments. You guys are the best.

Until Tomorrow,
Dana

No comments:

Post a Comment