Pages

Monday, August 30, 2010

Monday Morning

Hi,

Hope everyone had a good weekend. I'm sorry I didn't post anything the last couple of days. I was not feeling up to pare this past weekend. I did try to do a little claying none the less.  I made a couple of simple canes and put them aside for later work and I made a necklace and earring set. Oh yeah I had a girl contact me about making her some CF (cystic fibrosis) ribbon earrings. So I guess it wasn't a totally wasted weekend. I will try to post the events of today this evening will all depend on how this old gal is feeling. LOL

Here is a picture of the necklace and earring set I made.



This was a fun set to make!


I hope everyone has a great day. Besure to make some time to be creative.
Until later,
Dana


No comments:

Post a Comment