Pages

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Welcome To My First Blog

Hi,

Welcome to SmileysDesigns' blog.

My name is Dana and I have no idea what I'm suppose to do, so I'll just have fun. The last two days have been very productive days for me. I got alot made and I've also learned how to do two cane.

I've only been playing with clay for about a year now, but most of that time I was just doing my own thing. The last couple of months I've been working on the techniques of claying. I feel I have improved and can only hope to get even better.

I love my FaceBook friends, we all have a great time. We help each other on everything, but especially when it come to clay. We can be laughing and having a good old time, but let someone need help with their clay and everyone attention goes there. It is great.

I hope to get better with this blogging, please just bear with me....It's a new adventure for me.

Until Tomorrow,
Dana

5 comments:

  1. What a wonderful start!!! Good luck and welcome to blogland!!! I will be checking back frequently - Congratulations Dana!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the name. Congrats to you!!! From the short time I've known you on FB your art has taken on new levels. Keep it up gf!!! This blog should be fun too. hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to Blogging Dana I am going to enjoy reading it as you go. I am gonna add you to my blog list.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job, Dana ! Your blog looks fantastic ! I think you will enjoy it. That being said, I really ought to get back to posting in my blog..

    ReplyDelete