Pages

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

It's A Handmade Christmas!

My how time flies when you are having fun. It is almost Christmas time again. I've been busy making things to go into my Art Fire Shop, so my customers can pick up handmade gifts for their family and friends. Along with doing a couple of show with three more upcoming.

People really like handmade things verses store bought. It is more personal, especially if you have made it yourself. I do plan on making some jewelry to give to my mom, sister and daughter. I've only decided what I'm making for my sister, so far. She admired a piece that I made for a customer. It was a black and white swirled necklace, with black beads, beads caps, and a few seed beads in between. Below, you will see a picture of the one I did for my customer.
                                            

My sister also collects Christmas ornaments and I know just the one for her. This one you can find in my shop. If you know someone that collects ornaments or Santa's, then this is a must have.




We will do alot of remembering of my dad, who pasted away December 14, 2009. We miss you dad. We will have my 4 year old grandson who will make it a joyous occasion and with my sister getting her Naughty Santa, we are sure to have a few laughs.

I hope and pray everyone has a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Now if I just had a good camera to take Christmas pictures with I'd be set.

Happy Holidays,
Dana Jones
danasjewelryetc.artfire.com


                                                                                   

1 comment:

  1. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Santa!!! :-) Michelle - Archer Lane

    ReplyDelete