Pages

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Been busy, busy, busy

Hi everyone. I know it has been quite sometime since my last blog. I'm sorry for that, losing my pets the way I did was hard on me and I still miss them so much.
I've had a new project to keep me busy and my mind occupied. I have set up a new shop on Art Fire. I think it is going to be a great adventure. It is called Dana's Jewelry & Etc..., you can find me by going to http://www.danasjewelryetc.artfire.com/, I will be closing my Etsy shop soon. I also got into Polymer Clay Smooshers Guild. I think this is going to be alot of fun too. I have so much to learn about the Art Fire site and about the guild. All the people over there are so nice and willing to help out when you need it. I hope you will come back and see my new shop.

Until Tomorrow,
Dana
http://www.danasjewelryetc.artfire.com/

If you need to email me the address up on the right of the page might not be active. Send any and all email to danasjewelrysetc@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment